Saturday, February 12, 2011

Calling all Mobile Djs

All about the art of spinning and giggin.
Use this site to learn, teach, network, or just shout out!
I've been a mobile jock for a hecka long time and I wanna help those out there that may be thinkin of startin a group, or just tryin it out as a hobby.
If it's money you're in it for then yeah, you can make money -- hecka money!  I can give you tips.
If you're in it for the fame, then that comes naturally the better you get.
What's your reason?  Holla.

I use Virtual Dj (don't hate).  I've spun tables, cdjs, dvjs, even vhs decks which I'll blog about sometime later.
You can say im from the tru-skool when jocks use to battle with full setups and nothin but vinyl.
I'm down to talk about mixes, equipment, business, parties, clubs, whatever.  Lets open it up.

Dj Jeff Jamz

Frisco '88



Guam '92




1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo bolgi pictures, and tell all your friends know why they do visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag to rise above the flag of a collection of my blog. Have a good weekend Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete